Dragon Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Need Open Up With Their Feelings Sooner!!!

Go down

People Need Open Up With Their Feelings Sooner!!! Empty People Need Open Up With Their Feelings Sooner!!!

Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 pm

I work with this young lady. She's mad because one her best friend's stole away the guy that she had a crush on. I know that for a fact this guy didn't' feel the same way about her and it very happy with her friend. She's liked him for awhile but never said anything until after he was going out with the other girl. The guy she likes and the girl he's with are very happy together. The rest of gang is happy for them because we all know that he was feeling left out because both of his best friends had someone and he didn't until now. She doesn't think that they should be together and the other girl is just learning how to use the bus system. The lady that is mad doesn't think that my other girl how the know how to get the hang of the bus system. I almost told her off the day at work when she was going on about it.

Last edited by ♥Ai No Kuma♥ on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Doomed!

Back to top Go down

People Need Open Up With Their Feelings Sooner!!! Empty Re: People Need Open Up With Their Feelings Sooner!!!

Post by ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 pm

She's also thinks that just because someone is friends with her that they should only be friends with her and nobody else. That's not how a friendship at all and I'm not like at all. I actually have 4 best friends and I see them all the same. I've got 4 best friends. I've known my first best friend for 24 years. I've known my second best friend for 22 years. I've known my third best friend for 15 years and I've known my forth best friend for 3 years in November.
ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ
Doomed!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum